TACSO is organising a Regional Conference: Community Building and CSOs’ Communication that will bring together CSOs and practitioners from around the region to Sarajevo, from November 18 to 19, 2015.
This Regional Conference will focus on developing and improving CSOs’ community relations through communication activities.
Who can apply?
CSOs (associations, foundations, cooperatives, unions):
- CSOs with some experience and knowledge in developing their public relations concepts and community relations.
- Based in the IPA countries.
The Applicants need to submit:
- Overview of their background in communication, community development, public relations, brand development, advocacy and lobbying
- Experience in the development of Public Relations and communication within their CSO (up to one page).
- Motivation letter (up to one page).
Participants are expected to have some experience in the field and contribute throughout the conference by sharing and discussing good practices and lessons learned.
Applicants need to be fluent in English to the extent that they can actively participate in the conference.
Interested applicants are requested to complete the Application Form and send it to the e-mail address of the TACSO office in their country by August 3, 2015 with the subject heading: People to People: Community Communication.
The selection process should be completed by 13 August 2015. Five participants will be selected per country.
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.