The International Visegrad Fund is hereby announcing a call for proposals for projects Visegrad+ grant projects that will facilitate transfer of know-how between non-governmental and civil society organizations (NGOs/CSOs) in the Visegrad Group and the Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia). The projects must adhere to one or more of the following priorities: Rule of Law and Fundamental Right, Good Governance, Regional Cooperation, EU Approximation, or Environment and Sustainable Development.
Proposals shall be submitted in the on-line application form by 12 p.m. (noon) on May 15, 2014.
• Projects involve active participation of entities from at least 3 different V4 countries and at least 2 different Western Balkan countries regardless of the coordinator
• Expected timeframe of proposed projects cannot exceed 18 months
• Requested support cannot exceed €80,000
• Overhead costs do not exceed 5% of the requested support
• Tangible/intangible assets do not exceed 7% of the requested support
On-line application form:
More information and rules: