- Be non-Bulgarian citizens;
- Have completed a PhD in the fields of the humanities and social sciences;
- International research experience (participation in projects and refereed conferences) and publications in peer-reviewed academic editions are strong advantages.
- A monthly stipend of 700 euro (liable to 10% income tax) to cover living expenses related to the stay in Sofia.
- Accommodation in Sofia, comprising living quarters and working space. The Fellows will also have free access to the CAS library and electronic resources/databases.
- Travel allowance (400 euro)
- Research expenses (100 euro p.m.)
How to apply?
All application documents (Application Form, Reference Form, Application Checklist) should be presented in English and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject entry “Advanced Academia Fellowships”. Candidates may apply for two periods latest by 1 October, 2015:
- 1 March 2016 – 31 July 2016 (Summer semester)
- 1 October 2016 – 28 February 2017 (Winter semester)
For more information, please check the official web-page.