We want to share with you an interesting Seminar on cross-border cooperation and refugees which was organized couple of days ago.
The Seminar under the auspices of Luxembourg Presidency of the Council of the EU within the framework of the ESPON 2020 Cooperation Programme took place on 8 – 9 December 2015 in Luxembourg. With the title “A world without borders Refugees, cooperation and territories” it tackled the following three policy themes
- Territorial aspects of refugee migration to Europe;
- Cross-border cooperation;
- European macro-regional strategies.
Information on the Seminar, as well as materials and presentations are available here.
- About ESPON 2020
- ESPON policy brief on the territorial and urban aspects of the migration and refugee inflow
- EPSON 2020 call for tenders for applied research activities