We hereby present you an extract of the Europe Aid/136-625/ID/ACT/MK restrictive call for proposals:
Budget line: 22.020100
Reference: Europe Aid/136-625/ID/ACT/MK
Deadline for Submission of Concept Note: 20 February 2015
Global objective – To support the sustainability of the civil society.
Specific objective (s) – to further enhance the environment conductive to development and financial sustainability of civil society through involvement of civil society in the creation of public opinion, policy making and participation in the decision making processes at local and national level. The specific objectives of this Call for Proposals will be achieved by providing grants to CSOs in the following priority areas:
- Priority area 1. Enhancing civil society involvement in creating public opinion and policy and decision
making at national and local level;
- Priority area 2. Strengthening the financial sustainability of civil society through cooperation with state and
Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum
• minimum amount: EUR 50.000,00
• maximum amount: EUR 150.000,00
Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum percentages of total eligible costs of the action:
- Minimum percentage: 60% of the total estimated eligible costs of the action.
- Maximum percentage: 100% of the total eligible costs of the action.
There are three sets of eligibility criteria, relating to:
(1) the actors:
The applicant, i.e. the entity submitting the application form
if any, its co-applicant(s) (where it is not specified otherwise the applicant and its co-applicant(s)
are hereinafter jointly referred as the “applicants”) (
and, if any, affiliated entity(ies) to the applicant and/or to a co-applicant(s).
(2) the actions:
Actions for which a grant may be awarded
(3) the costs:
types of cost that may be taken into account in setting the amount of the grant
Eligibility of the Applicant:
In order to be eligible for a grant, the applicant must:
- be legal persons (individuals are not eligible, nor are informal alliances or initiatives without legal
status) registered and operational at least two years before the call is launched and
- be non-profit-making and
- be specific types of organisations such as non-governmental organisations and
- be established ina Member State of the European Union or countries that are beneficiaries of the
IPA instrument or the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument or countries of the
Economic Area. This obligation does not apply to the international organisations and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and
affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
The applicant must act with at least one (1) co-applicant. Co-applicant(s) must satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to the applicant himself.
The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 12 months nor exceed 18 months. The specific themes to which the actions must relate are the following two thematic priorities. Actions must take place in the Beneficiary country.
Number of applications and grants per applicant
- The applicant may not submit more than 1 (one) application under this Call for Proposals.
- The applicant may not be awarded more than 1 (one) grant under this Call for Proposals.
- The applicant may not be a co-applicant or an affiliated entity in another application (only 1) at the same
- A co-applicant may not submit more than 1 application under this Call for Proposals.
- A co-applicant may not be awarded more than 1 grant under this Call for Proposals.
- A co-applicant may not be the applicant or an affiliated entity in other applications at the same time.
- The affiliated entity(ies) may take part in more than one application.
Download the complete Guidelines for Grant Application.